Now entering our 7th year, our competition is focused on creating a place where aspiring screenwriters can have a community and get the long term support that they need to succeed. This is a value that very few contests offer. Our all-industry panel is curated based on their ability and desire to find new voices. That includes top Hollywood/New York-based management, active producers, and talent. Finalists at all levels are offered one-on-one help with their projects, including helping them make industry connections when their projects are market ready.
Entries for the 2020 Nashville Film Festival Screenwriting Competition are now closed for 2020 (view our submission pages through the buttons below)! Please be sure to read our Rules and Regulations and our FAQ pages. If you still have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Entry Deadlines:
- Entries Open – January 3, 2020
- Early Bird Deadline – March 27, 2020
- Regular Deadline – May 22, 2020
- Late Deadline – June 19, 2020
- Extended Deadline – June 26, 2020
- Notification Date – July 15, 2020
- 51st Nashville Film Festival – October 1-7, 2020