Entries for the 2021 Nashville Film Festival Screenwriting Competition are now open (view our submission pages through the buttons below)!
Now entering our 8th year, our competition is focused on creating a place where aspiring screenwriters can have a community and get the long term support that they need to succeed. Our all-industry panel is curated based on their ability and desire to find new voices. That includes top Hollywood/New York-based management, active producers, and talent. Finalists at all levels are offered one-on-one help with their projects, including helping them make industry connections when their projects are market ready.
Please be sure to read the rules and regulations prior to entry. If you still have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 Entry Deadlines:
- Entries Open – January 4, 2021
- Early Bird Deadline – March 1, 2021
- Regular Deadline – April 26, 2021
- Late Deadline – May 31, 2021
- Extended Deadline – June 14, 2021
- Notification Dates – July 9 (Quarterfinals); July 16 (Semifinals); July 23 (Finalists).
- 51st Nashville Film Festival – Sept. 30 – Oct. 6, 2021 (winners to be announced at festival).