Apply for your Press Credentials to cover the Nashville Film Festival. You MUST have credentials to be able to participate in festival Red Carpet interviews.
Expect to be asked for examples of your coverage after the festival. You can send us your coverage examples via the NashFilm Press Contact Form at the bottom of this page.
Thank you for your interest in covering the 2018 Nashville Film Festival!
We have 2 levels of press credentials:
- Press – All-Access pass to the festival, which includes complimentary film & Creator’s Conference tickets, VIP Tent access, and opportunity for Red Carpet Interviews.
- Red Carpet – Includes 2 vouchers, which can each be redeemed at the on-site box office for a regular ticket to film screenings or Creator’s Conference sessions, and VIP Tent access.
To apply for credentials, the following online application must be filled out. If you are a freelance journalist, you must be on assignment from a media outlet. Photographers
must also be on assignment. Spec photography, portfolio photography, and personal website photography are not valid assignments.
Please note the following:
- A member of your Affiliation/Outlet must be designated as the Primary Contact. This MUST be ONE, single individual. They will be responsible for filling out the following form and applying for EVERYONE who will be attending the festival as press, under your affiliation/outlet’s credentials. ALL credential applications for a single affiliation/outlet should be applied for under the same application.
- All requests for media credentials MUST be submitted through this form. Requests emailed in will not be approved.
- Only actively covering, legitimate media will be considered for credentials.
- Filling out the form below does not guarantee you PRESS or RED CARPET credentials.
- Receiving credentials in prior years does NOT guarantee you credentials the following year. You MUST apply each year you wish to have credentials.
- Friday, April 27, 2018 is the deadline for Press and Red Carpet credential applications. Applications received after this date will not be considered for the 2018 festival & Creator’s Conference. Do NOT come to the festival to ask for credentials. They will NOT be approved.
- NashFilm reserves the right to deny anyone credentials for any reason.
Note: if you attended NashFilm 2017 as an accredited journalist, you must have submitted your coverage to be in good standing. Please note that it is your responsibility to confirm with NashFilm that your coverage was received. If you have covered NashFilm in the past but recently changed media affiliation, accreditation is subject to NashFilm approval of the applicant’s affiliation. Your past work as an accredited journalist will be taken into account upon assessment of your application.
NashFilm Public Relations
Have a question for the NashFilm PR Team? Contact us below.