NOTE: The Press Credential Application has not yet opened for the 2019 Nashville Film Festival. Check back in April, 2019 to apply!
Thank you for your interest in covering the 2019 Nashville Film Festival!
To apply for credentials, the following online application must be filled out. If you are a freelance journalist, you must provide a valid assignment from a media outlet. Photographers
must also provide an assignment. Spec photography, portfolio photography, and personal website photography are not valid assignments.
Please note the following:
- A member of your Affiliation/Outlet must be designated as the Primary Contact. This MUST be ONE, single individual. They will be responsible for filling out the following form and applying for EVERYONE who will be attending the festival as press, under your affiliation/outlet’s credentials. ALL credential applications for a single affiliation/outlet should be applied for under the same application.
- All requests for media credentials MUST be submitted through this form. Requests emailed in will not be accepted or approved.
- Only actively covering media will be considered for credentials.
- Filling out the form below does not guarantee you PRESS credentials.
- Receiving credentials in prior years does NOT guarantee you credentials the following year. You MUST apply each year you wish to have credentials.
- Tuesday, September 3, 2019 is the deadline for Press credential applications. Applications received after this date will not be considered for the 2019 festival.
- NashFilm reserves the right to deny anyone credentials for any reason.
Note: If you attended a past Nashville Film Festival as an accredited journalist, you must have submitted your coverage to be in good standing. If you have covered NashFilm in the past but recently changed media affiliation, accreditation is subject to NashFilm approval of the applicant’s affiliation. Your past work as an accredited journalist will be taken into account upon assessment of your application.
Have a question for the NashFilm Team? Contact us below.