FILM & VR COMPETITION
What important dates do I need to know?
- Entries Open – January 3, 2020
- Early Bird Deadline – March 27, 2020
- Regular Deadline – May 22, 2020
- Late Deadline – June 19, 2020
- Extended Deadline – June 26, 2020
- Notification Date – July 10, 2020
- 51st Nashville Film Festival – October 1-7, 2020
How do I submit my film?
- You can submit your film via Filmfreeway. Please see our festival listing HERE for all details.
How much is it to enter?
- Fees are staggered based entry categories and Earlybird, Regular, Late and Extended Deadlines. You can also receive a discounted rate if you are a Gold member on Filmfreeway. Please see our submission page HERE for a full list of pricing.
Do you accept works-in-progress?
- Work-in-progress can be submitted, though not encouraged.
Do you accept re-submission from previous years?
- We do not. Any work that was submitted in previous years is not eligible for the 2020 Festival.
Do you require premiere status?
- We do not World, US or Southeast premiere status (although preferable and will be eligible for additional awards money). We DO however, require Nashville premiere status.
Do you prefer DVD, Blu-ray or online screeners?
- Online ONLY! No other form of screener will be eligible.
When we the festival notify filmmakers or acceptance or rejection?
- Filmmakers will be notified on or before July 10 , 2020.
I have a question that wasn’t addressed. Who should I contact?
- Please email email@example.com