Founded in 1969 as the Sinking Creek Film Celebration, Nashville Film Festival (NashFilm) is one of the longest-running film festivals in the country and one of the most acclaimed festivals in the South. Hosted in Music City, NashFilm attracts enthusiastic film lovers from all across the country and has been praised by film-goers and filmmakers alike for its unique combination of big city festival atmosphere and laid back Southern hospitality. Showcasing approximately 200 films from over 30 countries, a screenplay competition, episodic competition, live music showcases and parties almost every night, the 51st Nashville Film Festival (October 1-7, 2020) will be an event to remember.
Entries for the 2020 Nashville Film Festival are now open on Filmfreeway (view our submission page through the button below)! Please be sure to read our Rules and Regulations and our FAQ pages. If you still have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Entry Deadlines:
- Entries Open – January 3, 2020
- Early Bird Deadline – March 27, 2020
- Regular Deadline – May 22, 2020
- Late Deadline – June 19, 2020
- Extended Deadline – June 26, 2020
- Notification Date – July 10, 2020
- 51st Nashville Film Festival – October 1-7, 2020