2021 Seasonal Staff Positions
The Nashville Film Festival is currently seeking exceptional and motivated professionals to join their team for the 2021 season. This team will drive operational success, represent the NashFilm brand, and contribute to the overall mission of NashFilm’s annual nonprofit initiatives.
Interested in Volunteering? Email us @ email@example.com
The 52nd Nashville Film Festival will take place Sept. 30 – Oct. 6, 2021 at several locations throughout Nashville.
Available Seasonal Role(s):
- VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR
In coordination with the Festival’s Operations Manager, the Volunteer Coordinator for NashFilm will help create and implement the Festival Volunteer Plan and timeline with the goal of creating an established Volunteer Community encouraging year-round commitments. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Work Period: Part Time June 15 – Sept. 29, 2021; Sept. 29 – Oct. 6, 2021
Key skills and qualifications:
- Experience in volunteer management, event management, marketing, business, public relations, or a related field is preferred.
- Positive, can-do attitude, welcoming and energetic.
- Superior communication and written skills and strong database management skills are necessary.
- Demonstrated desire and capacity to work collaboratively with colleagues and consultants, as well as volunteers.
- Requires outstanding organization skills, attention to detail, and high productivity.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and troubleshoot difficult situations
- Ability to identify challenges and work through problem-solving solutions in a pressurized environment
- A team player with strong leadership and delegation skills
Job role, tasks and responsibilities:
- Work with Programming to identify how many Volunteers are needed for each program and event.
- Recruit, manage and train Volunteers and interns
- Interview and Select Lead Volunteers.
- Manage Volunteer database.
- Create and execute a Volunteer hospitality plan and retention plan including planning, leading and managing the Volunteer Orientation
- Develop communication plans for Volunteers including newsletters, Facebook group, blog, etc.
- Train and develop a seasoned group of select volunteers on Festival Events and protocols.
- Manage and coordinate Volunteers on-site and off-site as needed.
- Ensure all Festival events and satellite programs are fully staffed with competent and trained Volunteers.
- Coordinate and host a post-Festival Volunteer appreciation
- Maintain company records, file keeping and other reports when required.
- Respond to correspondence, emails, phone calls or requests in person and liaise with staff, festival guests, vendors, and other parties as required.
- Attend meetings leading up to the festival to participate in preparation for the event as required.
- Provide wrap-up report covering all areas of responsibility.
Thank you for your interest in NashFilm.
For additional information or questions, email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
As an equal opportunity employer, NashFilm complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations preventing discrimination against job applicants based on: race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, gender identity, age, veteran status, martial status, physical challenges, or any other relevant factor. At NashFilm, we have zero tolerance for any type of discrimination or harassment against our employees by their peers, supervisors, customers, or vendors. This assurance is also reflected in our policies regarding: recruiting, advertising, hiring, placement, promotion, training, transfer, payment, benefits, termination and any relevant privileges, terms and conditions of employment.