The Nashville Film Festival is currently seeking a full-time Administrative Coordinator to join their team. This role will support operational success, represent the NashFilm brand and contribute to the overall mission of NashFilm’s year-round nonprofit initiatives.
Full job description below. Interested? Apply Here
Nashville Film Festival (NashFilm) is a 501c(3) non-profit organization whose mission is to discover, elevate, and honor filmmakers, screenwriters and music makers from Tennessee and around the world while engaging, connecting and strengthening the Nashville community.
The Administrative Coordinator supports the daily and ongoing operations and logistics of NashFilm by assisting with annual planning, office management, development, programming, events management, record-keeping, finance, marketing, and other administrative duties as assigned. This position reports to the organization’s Executive Director.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supports overall planning, scheduling and resource management for the organization.
- Supports festival venues, ticketing, box office, and theater management for the festival.
- Coordinates pre-production of special events and on-site management
- Organizes logistics and distribution of promotional outreach, including distribution of marketing materials
- Screens and trains interns, volunteers and seasonal operation staff including volunteer manager, site manager, etc.
- Provides year-round office administration support for NashFilm
- Maintains internal communication systems and resources.
- Coordinates financial operations including banking, vendor payments and budget controls.
- Responds to general inquiries and requests via phone and email.
- Coordinates NashFilm membership program.
- Assists in grant process, including annual planning, tracking, reporting and general support.
- Serves as a point of contact and source of consistent, accurate information to the guest(s) and NashFilm stakeholders.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Skilled in managing both logistics and people while meeting deadlines and working within budget
- Demonstrated ability to perform duties effectively under pressure
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 1-3 years of experience in office administration, special event management or non-profit management, arts related preferred
- Proficiency in G-Suite programs. Basic understanding of finance management, experience w/ Quickbooks preferred.
- Proficiency with major Social Media platforms
- Familiarity with database management
- Must have a car, driver’s license, and clean driving record
- Able to work long hours and weekends leading up to the Festival
- Passion and enthusiasm for, as well as knowledge of, the film industry
- Professionalism, integrity, self-discipline, resourcefulness, positive attitude.
This is a full-time, 40 hour per week, non-exempt position with salaried pay commensurate with experience. A typical schedule is Monday through Friday 9 am – 5 pm with occasional afternoon and evening work as needed, particularly during the festival season.
Benefits include available health insurance, dental insurance, paid time off.
To apply, Apply Here. We appreciate all who apply, but due to time constraints only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in NashFilm. For additional information or questions, email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
As an equal opportunity employer, NashFilm complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations preventing discrimination against job applicants based on: race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, gender identity, age, veteran status, martial status, physical challenges, or any other relevant factor. At NashFilm, we have zero tolerance for any type of discrimination or harassment against our employees by their peers, supervisors, customers, or vendors. This assurance is also reflected in our policies regarding: recruiting, advertising, hiring, placement, promotion, training, transfer, payment, benefits, termination and any relevant privileges, terms and conditions of employment.