The Nashville Film Festival (NashFilm) is taking applications for Spring 2020 internships (January – May). NashFilm is one of the longest-running and most respected film festivals in the country. An Academy Award-Qualifying festival, NashFilm has a long-standing reputation for championing some of the best films and filmmakers of today and tomorrow.
Interns gain valuable experience in many areas of film festival programming and management. Positions are available in various departments across the team. All allow interns to lead meaningful projects and gain real world experience. Interns are required to commit to a minimum of 8-10 hours a week. Internships are unpaid and are valid for college credit. If you want to know what drives the independent film industry, interning at NashFilm is the best way to do it!
We are currently accepting applications for 2020 internships in Programming, Operations and Marketing/Graphic Design. Interning with NashFilm is your opportunity to learn the inner workings of the film festival circuit.
- Majoring in a field related to Film/TV, Screenwriting, and/or the Entertainment Industry
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and G-Suite
- Highly Organized with strong attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work and respond well in fast paced and high pressure environments